Heiwapottery as data controller, undertakes to comply with the provisions of Regulation (EU) No. 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 on the protection of personal data.
1. The Data Controller
The controller, who collects personal data and implements the data processing is Heiwapottery, SIRET identifier 889 813 457 00013.
For any clarification, request or need related to your confidentiality and the processing of your personal data, you can contact us at any time by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Collection of personal data
Heiwapottery collects the personal data of users on the website www.heiwapottery.com.
The personal data that may be collected are as follows:
- user account data: namely the data that the user provides when creating an account by completing the registration form (first name, last name, billing and delivery postal addresses, email address, number mobile phone, password for connection to the customer account); - transaction data: refers to the data that the user provides when making purchases, information relating to orders made such as their telephone number, address, email address and information relating to their means of payment;
- exchanges made with customer service;
- data relating to navigation: refers to the data that the Editor collects during the User's navigation on the Sites and Applications such as in particular the date and time of the connection and / or navigation, the type of browser , the browser language, its IP address, location data and geolocation.
3. Purposes of the collection of personal data
Your personal data is processed for the following purposes:
• enter into and execute the purchase contract for items for sale on www.heiwapottery.com;
• provide you with www.heiwapottery.com services such as newsletter subscription;
• allow you to register on the Site to benefit from the services reserved for registered users;
• manage your requests sent to our Customer Service.
The regulations in force protect the privacy of users and require any controller to be able to justify a legitimate basis for said processing. The regulations thus provide among the legal bases for processing: - the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, such as a sales contract. Thus certain personal data of the customer are necessary to deliver the goods, manage the customer account and make returns; - compliance with a legal obligation, particularly accounting by keeping invoices; - the prior consent of the person concerned; - the legitimate interest of the data controller, while respecting the rights and freedoms of users. Thus, improving the customer experience or preventing fraud may justify data collection.
The user has the option to modify their personal data and withdraw their consent at any time by logging into their customer account.
4. Service providers with access to users' personal data
Your personal data is processed by Heiwapottery and, for organizational and operational requirements relating to the provision of services on www.heiwapottery.com, by our service providers.
5. User rights over their personal data
In accordance with articles 14 to 22 of regulation 2016/679 of April 27, 2016, any natural person using the Heiwapottery website has the right to exercise the following rights:
- A right to access, rectify and delete the data collected, - A right to oppose the processing of their data - A right to limit the processing, - A right to portability of the data collected - Can formulate directives relating to the storage, erasure and communication of his personal data after his death in accordance with article 40-1 of law 78-17 of 6 January 1978
6. Data retention period
We keep your personal data for a limited period of time which depends on the purpose for which they were collected. At the end of this period, your personal data will be deleted or rendered irreversibly anonymous. The retention period depends on the purpose of the processing: for example, the data collected during the purchase of items on www.heiwapottery.com.com are processed until the conclusion of all administrative and accounting formalities, then they are archived in accordance with local tax regulations (ten years), while those used to send you our newsletters will be kept until you unsubscribe.